Trans Overseas Manpower Services AGENCY INFORMATION
A land-based recruitment agency, Trans Overseas Manpower Services is licensed by Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) and specializes in placing Filipino professionals and skilled workers abroad.
|Address:||RM 112 M-B, Mezz Flr, Intramuros Corporate Plaza, Intramuros, Manila|
|Contact Number:||85234095; 84042616; 84009736; 85363765|
TRANS OVERSEAS Manpower Services, Inc. was organized under the laws of the Republic of the Philippines on July 10, 2000, primarily to engage in human resource recruitment, testing, training and deployment of the finest workers in the Filipino manpower overseas. It was initially registered with the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) under registration no. 715756 and with the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) last February 7, 2001 under POEA License No. 029-LB-0130001NL until it was renewed last Feb 8, 2007 under POEA License No. 013-LB 11807-R for another 4 years.
The company’s goal to ensure customer satisfaction through quality service, operations and improvements, tap and develop the most qualified professionals, skilled, semi-skilled, unskilled workers for overseas employment fostering a good partnership not only with the government but most especially to our clients – the FOREIGN PRINCIPALS.
The company runs very effective office management and recruitment systems conducive to producing qualified manpower pool.
Trans Overseas specializes in deploying highly skilled workers and experienced professionals in the field of but not limited to :
- Technical – Engineers, IT Professionals, Architects
- Mechanical – Engineers, Automotive technicians, Electricians,
- Painters, Auto-denters
- Health & Medical – Doctors, Nurses, Physical Therapist, Dental Assistants,
- Caregiver, Midwives
- Hospitality/Catering – Hotel Staff, Chefs, Restaurant Staff, Fast Food Crew
- Finance/Administration – Sales Staff, Secretaries, Accountants, Office Staff, Account Managers
- Heavy Equipment Operators – Trailer Drivers, Backhoe Operators, Crane
- Operators, Dump Truck Drivers, Bulldozer, Grader Operators
- Mechanics – Hydraulic Mechanic, Heavy Equipment Mechanics
- Curtain Makers, Tailors, Beauticians, Upholsterer
Documents needed for Job Applicants
- Resume with detailed job description
- Employment Certificates
- Certificate of Training’s and Seminars Attended
- VALID copy of Passport and NBI Clearance
- 3pcs. MOST RECENT 2×2 Photo
Please contact the Trans Overseas Manpower Services at the following numbers: 85234095; 84042616; 84009736; 85363765 submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you. The agency also accepts walk-in applications for immediate screening is RM 112 M-B, Mezz Flr, Intramuros Corporate Plaza, Intramuros, Manila