Hayya International Services AGENCY INFORMATION
A land-based recruitment agency, Hayya International Services is licensed by Department of Migrant Workers (DMW) and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) and specializes in placing Filipino professionals and skilled workers abroad.
|Address:||4th Floor Scandic Palace, 4291 Emilia Street, Barangay Palanan, Makati City|
|Contact Number:||313-6267; 498-2344; 0916-3090239|
With more than 20 years of active operation, Hayya International Services Corporation is one of the leading licensed recruitment agencies in the Philippines recognized for the provision of quality manpower services among Filipino workers and employers.
The corporation was established in 1994 and is duly licensed by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) to recruit, process, and deploy well skilled and competent Filipino workers for employment overseas. Our trademark lies on our team’s extensive experience, client’s trust developed throughout the years of providing a vast range of services, and client’s satisfaction – ensuring their interest is in the best possible hands.
We have developed and maintained a strong network of international connections which helps us serve Filipino job seekers better and gives us the edge among all other agencies. Presently, HAYYA renders top caliber manpower to the most prestigious companies in the Middle East.
Over the years, HAYYA was fortunate to have achieved excellent results for its clientele which enabled the agency to evolve into a full service manpower and broadened its prominent position in recruitment which offers the highest standards of services.
- To meet and satisfy our clients need for top quality manpower services
- To prove that Filipino workers are capable of meeting the demands of the global work force.
- To provide better employment opportunities for Filipino workers abroad.
We strive to become the first client’s choice for employment and human resource services devoting unsurpassed customer satisfaction and assurance of the client’s welfare.
- Trust and Respect: We started and grew the business by earning and upholding the trust and confidence of others in us. A trusted partner and resource for our clients.
- Integrity and Commitment: We deliver the expectations of our clients.
- Honest and Open Communication: We promote visibility and transparency to both employers and job seekers through open communication.
Documents needed for Job Applicants
- Resume with detailed job description
- Employment Certificates
- Certificate of Training’s and Seminars Attended
- VALID copy of Passport and NBI Clearance
- 3pcs. MOST RECENT 2×2 Photo
Please contact the Hayya International Services at the following numbers: 0917828778; 82345635; 82345639; 82345637; 82345640; 82345641; 09176259759; 09230888522 submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you. The agency also accepts walk-in applications for immediate screening in IPAMS Bldg. 723 Aurora Blvd. New Manila, Quezon City
Rate This Company ( 5 average based on 4 Reviews )
- By Zandy SicalboWork/Life BalanceComp & BenefitsSenior ManagementCulture & Value
Dear Sir/Ma'am, With all my respect, I am interested in applying for this position. I have attached my resume for your consideration. Thank you.
- By Ivin Ryan PepitoWork/Life BalanceComp & BenefitsSenior ManagementCulture & Value
work experience, 3yrs fruit farmer in japan, Im hoping for your positive response as soon as possible, thank you very much and more power
- By Jonalyn CalWork/Life BalanceComp & BenefitsSenior ManagementCulture & Value
If I hired I will do my best and good employee your company
Cashier/ServerBy Charry R. AbajoWork/Life BalanceComp & BenefitsSenior ManagementCulture & Value
Im going to apply for the position of cashier/Dining. More than 3yrs of experience. Thank you and Godbless!