Can efficiently function as Overall Chef Wide Knowledge in Authentic Japanese Foods Expertise in Assorted Sushi, Teppanyaki, Robatayaki, Domburi, Noodles and other Japanese dishes
Knowledge in other International and Asian cuisines are added advantage
Prepare and execute menu dishes to the highest standards
Controlling and directing the food preparation process.
Creating menu items, recipes and developing dishes ensuring variety and quality. Prepare raw fish and other sushi ingredients
A minimum of 5 year(s) of working experience is required.
Candidates must be a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate holder in Others or similar fields.
Performance, achievement and results driven Fast paced and be able to work under pressure
- Address Japan
- Salary Offer Confidential
- Minimum Experience 2 years
- Vacancies 10
POEA LICENSE : POEA-086-LB-040618-R(55)
- Total Jobs 11 Jobs
- Office Address 33rd floor JLC Building, #8 N. Ramirez St. Brgy. Don Manuel, Quezon City, Philippines, Philippines
- POEA License POEA-086-LB-040618-R
- Company Profile
- Contact Number 8-798-4048; 02-416-1848; 0918-800-0220; 0917-851-2276
- Email *protected email*