Job Hiring in Japan for HEAT INSULATION
Read blueprints and talk with supervisors at the start of every project to better understand the insulation needs for the specific building, based on the characteristics of the space and the heat-retention abilities of the materials
Measure and cut insulation before any installation, so it will properly cover surfaces in walls, floors and ceilings, and around heating and air conditioning units
Install plastic covers, tape, cement, asphalt mastic, canvas strips or sealants to finish and cover insulated surfaces and keep the material safe from moisture
A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
Candidates must be a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate holder in Others or similar fields.
Proactive, organized, responsible
Principal / Employer
Principal / Employer Address
This job has no placement fee.
- Address Japan
- Salary Offer No salary information is indicated for this ad.
- Minimum Experience 3
- Vacancies 20
1ST DYNAMIC PERSONNEL RESOURCES INC.
POEA LICENSE : POEA-086-LB-040618-R(48)
- Total Jobs 11 Jobs
- Office Address 33rd floor JLC Building, #8 N. Ramirez St. Brgy. Don Manuel, Quezon City, Philippines, Philippines
- POEA License POEA-086-LB-040618-R
- Company Profile https://1stdynamicpersonnel.com/
- Contact Number 8-798-4048; 02-416-1848; 0918-800-0220; 0917-851-2276
- Email *protected email*