Job Hiring in Canada for PAINTER
- Male/Female, 23 t0 42 years old
- With minimum secondary school completed
- With at least 3 years related experience from 2017 to present
- Valid IELTS (CLB 4), Passport, and drivers license are an advantage
- Updated resume with Photo
- Certificate of Employment
- Valid passport
Refinishes damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles in accordance with factory and dealership quality specifications and time standards.
Operates and uses all body shop equipment properly and safely. Removes rust from metal, and grease and dirt from work surface. Masks and protects parts that are not to be painted or coated.
Fills cavities and dents with putty to attain smooth surface. Mixes paint according to specifications. Selects and mixes coating liquid to produce desired color.
Paints surface using sprayer or brush as appropriate. Inspects painted units for quality of workmanship, noting any runs, sags and unpainted areas. Heats and sprays wax onto products after they are tested.
Maintains and wears all required safety and health personal protective equipment, including respirator, in the manner recommended by the equipment manufacturer.
- Address Canada
- Salary Offer No salary information is indicated for this ad.
- Minimum Experience 2 years
- Vacancies 20
POEA LICENSE : POEA-137-LB-080620-R(1)
- Total Jobs 2 Jobs
- Office Address U4 (G/F) & Basement 1 LPL Greenhills Condominium, #17 Eisenhower, Greenhills, San Juan
- POEA License POEA-137-LB-080620-R
- Contact Number 4777760; 09328556109; 09088210144; 84777760
- Email *protected email*