Hiring for DAIRY FARMER in Japan
- Milk Harvesting – Identify and correct problems in the machine function and operation as they arise. Identify and correct unsafe and unacceptable milking practices. Train others in correct milk harvesting technique.
- Animal Husbandry – Determine ration and deliver to replacement heifers. Monitor growth rates against targets. Administer drenches vaccines, mineral supplements and other appropriate animal husbandry. Organize mating program for rising 2 year olds.
- Feed Management and Delivery – Determine pasture availability based on growth rates and rotation length. Oversee its allocation including setting up rotation plan and use of temporary fencing.
- Pasture Production and Cropping – Determine paddocks to lock up for forage conservation and the most appropriate time of harvesting. Determine soil fertilizer program using soil fertility and production data.
- Plant Equipment and Infrastructure Maintenance – Oversee maintenance program for farm vehicles, equipment and implements. Implement maintenance program for farm buildings including shedding, dairy and dwellings.
- Age: 20 – 30 yrs. Old
- At least High School Graduate (Old Curriculum) Jr. High School or ALS Graduate.
- With at least 1year related experience.
- Physically and Mentally Fit to Work Abroad.
- PSA Birth/Marriage Certificate
- High School/College Diploma
- Form 137/TOR
- Certificate of Employment
- Updated Resume
- PEOS Certificate
- Address Japan
- Salary Offer No salary information is indicated for this ad.
- Minimum Experience 3 Years
- Vacancies 20
RHV Placement Agency International
POEA LICENSE : POEA-012-LB-011819-R(3)
- Total Jobs 3 Jobs
- Office Address 1/F, 435 Real St., Pulang Lupa 1, Las Piñas City
- POEA License POEA-012-LB-011819-R
- Company Profile https://rhvplacementagencyintl.com/
- Contact Number 0917-1067088; 09497939323; 09278220938; +63 917-829-7081; +63 939-921-5021
- Email *protected email*