30 FARMERS in Japan by NON-STOP OVERSEAS EMPLOYMENT CORP.
Farmers are involved in planting, cultivating, performing post-harvest duties, overseeing
Performing maintenance on the farm. Managing farming activities
Previous experience in the farming industry.
A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
Candidates must be a Bachelor’s / College Degree holder in Agriculture or similar fields.
Excellent hand-eye coordination.
Principal / Employer
SETOUCHI TECH. COOPERATIVE ASSOCIATION
Principal / Employer Address
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
- Address Fukuyama, Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan
- Salary Offer JPY 103,644.00 - 132,080.00 per month
- Minimum Experience 1 Year
- Vacancies 30
POEA LICENSE : POEA-039-LB-022719-R(1)
- Total Jobs 1 Jobs
- Office Address 1712 A. Mabini Corner Alonzo St. Malate, Manila
- POEA License POEA-039-LB-022719-R
- Company Profile
- Contact Number 63-2-400-5077 / 63-2-400-5079
- Email *protected email*