Can I apply walk in to POEA?
POEA is the Philippines Overseas Employment Administration. It’s an agency that helps Filipinos find jobs abroad and also provides them with various services. They have offices in all Visayas provinces, some parts of Mindanao provinces and Metro Manila as well as they have partners who can help you get your papers processed faster than POEA itself can do so!
No you can’t!
No you can’t!
POEA, through its website, has a list of requirements for applicants. They don’t need manpower so they do not accept walkin applicants. Too much people are trying to land a job abroad via POEA that needs scrutiny and time evaluation.
Because POEA does not need manpower and has full-time staff to process application, it is possible for them to reject walkin applicants. If there are too many people trying to get a job abroad via POEA, then it will be impossible for them to check each applicant’s credentials and thus reject some because they do not meet the qualifications required by their company.
1. POEA doesn’t need manpower so they need not accept walkin applicants.
- POEA doesn’t need manpower so they need not accept walkin applicants.
- POEA has been understaffed for years now and this is one of the reasons why they don’t need walkin applicants to apply in their recruitment process.
- POEA is not hiring at the moment so there’s no reason why you should apply for a job with them just because you want to get a part-time job with them as well!
2. Too much people are trying to land a job abroad via POEA that needs scrutiny and time evaluation.
The Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) is the government agency that handles visa and employment requirements for overseas Filipinos.
If you want to apply for a job in another country, or if your company needs help recruiting employees from abroad, then it’s important to know what steps are involved in this process. Here are four things every job applicant should know:
- You can’t just walk into an embassy and ask them if they’ll accept your application. They will need more information than just a resume or CV—they may ask some questions about why you want to go abroad, as well as which company helped recruit/hire you before coming here today (if any).
- Your documents must be authentic before POEA will issue an approval letter; otherwise there could be problems with how long it takes for someone else’s visa application after yours gets approved first!
3. There are many other agencies that might accept your application and will process your papers faster than POEA. Try TESDA for example, for Caregiver Jobs, Hotel Housekeeping and Office Administration jobs.
TESDA is a government agency that processes applications for overseas jobs in the Philippines. TESDA has a lot of different jobs available, and can process your application in as little as 2 days! If you are interested in becoming an Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW), then consider applying with them first before applying to POEA.
4. If you want to apply through POEA, then apply online or use their partner recruitment agencies near you like Ipams or Placement International, Inc…or any accredited POEA recruiters.
If you want to apply through POEA, then apply online or use their partner recruitment agencies near you like Ipams or Placement International, Inc…or any accredited POEA recruiters.
You can also use the following website: http://www.placementinternationalinc.com/
5. If you want to apply in person, try bringing your documents directly to the employer but only if the employer is hiring in person (which is rare).
If you want to apply in person, try bringing your documents directly to the employer but only if the employer is hiring in person (which is rare). You can find out if they are hiring through their website or through a newspaper ad.
If this isn’t possible, then there are other ways of applying for work abroad:
- Go down to your local POEA office and ask them if they have any jobs available at their office; they will help guide you on where else you can look for employment opportunities. However, do remember that these offices usually don’t accept walk-in applicants because it’s too much trouble for them as well! So if no one said anything about having an interview through their partner recruitment agencies near me/my city? Then I’d suggest looking up some schools near where your family lives so that way there will be less waiting time before getting hired by someone else instead.”
6. Be careful of scammers out there who are pretending to be POEA personnel or workmates but they’re not! They will scam you once they see your papers. They can lure you by saying that they can help you get a job immediately without processing via POEA which isn’t true because only POEA can release OECs and Exit Passes!
The above is a guide for you to apply for POEA jobs online through their website but if you want to apply in person, then take your documents directly to the employer. Good luck! Looking to make some extra money? Look no further than the ebookstore affiliate program! With this program, you can earn a 40% commission on all eBook purchases made through your affiliate link. JOIN NOW